NAC Online is the only concessions-specific job site on the web. Below are listed current job postings. Postings are now FREE for current-dues paying NAC members, and $100 per month for non-members. To post a position on the site click here.
Click on Positions Sought to view resumes and listings of foodservice professionals looking for new opportunities.
General Manager Concessions-Matthew Knight, University of Oregon Athletics
Posted February 2013
Manage concessions operations at the Matthew Knight Arena, Hayward Field and Howe Field. Manage and be accountable for all elements of the Oregon concessions business plan and employ best practices consistent with operating philosophy and principals. Manage one full-time office of administration, 50-100 volunteer employees and 10-20 student employees at events held in University of Oregon Athletic Department facilities. Assure a positive retail experience for customers through exceptional performance of supervised staff, not for profit organization volunteers and purveyors. Implement and optimize an operating plan that produces value, speed of service, generous portions and high food quality. See qualifications and application procedures at uoregon.edu
Please forward resume & 3 recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume Deadline March 14, 2013
Concessions Manager - Field Station: Dinosaurs, Secaucus, NJ
Posted February 2013
Field Station: Dinosaurs is a 20 acre, seasonal, outdoor theme park with 33 life-size animatronic dinosaurs located in Secaucus, NJ and named Best Regional Theme Park by Time Out New York. Field Station: Dinosaurs mission is to teach children and families about our world today using the story and science of dinosaurs. Field Station: Dinosaurs currently has an opening for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Concessions Manager with superior customer service skills. Key responsibilities will include managing day-to-day food & beverage and parking sales operations including sourcing and scheduling staff, development of procedures, sales and inventory reporting and financial reconciliation. S/he will also manage the day-to-day relationship with in-park food and beverage concessionaires. S/he will report to the CFO. Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: " Scheduling, supervision and management of concession and parking sales staff " Inventory management including re-stocking from designated vendors " Programming of concessions product into POS system " Monitoring product mix and making recommendations to maximize sales " Acting as primary point of daily contact for third-party in-park concessionaires including distribution of consigned or purchased FSD product " Responsibility for accurate reporting of all concession sales, product distribution and bank deposits and inventory variances on a daily basis " Working closely with Park Operations management, providing a superior customer experience in all interactions Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; excellent organizational and time management skills; strong computer skills; superior attention to detail; able to work independently; able to work with a variety of people; and able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as necessary. Prior management experience required. Candidates with prior concessions management experience preferred. Experience with concessions in an outdoor setting is a plus. This is a full-time seasonal contract position commencing in March of 2013 through the end of the 2013 season in October.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please put Concessions Manager in the subject line.
Director, Food & Beverage - Akron Aeros Baseball Club, Akron, OH
Posted February 2013
The Akron Aeros (Double AA Affiliate of the Cleveland Indians) is searching for a Director, Food & Beverage to oversee and manage the food and beverage operation for the entire stadium which includes 25 suites, five picnic areas and an in-stadium restaurant that is open throughout the year. The ideal person will have excellent leadership ability, cutting edge ideas and superior customer service skills. This hands-on Director role is tasked with working with the management team to create and deliver a unique ballpark experience for fans of all ages.
- Setting and monitoring the food quality and handling standards and ensuring that all procedures are maintained in order to deliver pleasurable dining experiences.
- Training staff to deliver superior customer service and communicating with customers to create memorable dining, ballpark and best in fan experiences.
- Managing, hiring and training fulltime employees, part-time seasonal employees, interns and game day staff which can exceed over 100 employees, during peak season.
- Developing and creating menu offerings for concession operations and suite-level patrons that satisfy customers and increase the revenue generated by the department.
- Managing cost, maintaining equipment, monitoring inventory and budget to ensure the best use of inventory and allocation of expenses.
- Maintaining the POS systems throughout the stadium, preparing nightly and monthly reports that outline revenue generation and department performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled at restaurant operations, menu creation and food preparation methods that drive positive results and align with business goals.
- Skilled at developing and creating dining experiences that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze current business problems and implement recommended solutions.
- Excellent technical skills which include a food preparation and presentation, inventory and cost control.
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience leading a multi-unit food and beverage operations is required; experience as a Chef is a plus.
- BA/BS Degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, Food Service Management or related major is preferred.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this description.
Akron Aeros LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Base Salary: $40,000-$44,999
Reports to: General Manager
Please send resume to James Pfander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concession Positions in the Chicago land Area
Posted January 2013
Part-Time Accountant and Full-Time Concessions/Food &
Beverage Manager wanted at the Odeum Expo Center in Villa Park, Illinois.
Fun, family-run environment working concerts, tradeshows,
sporting events, haunted house and more!
Please submit resume/application online at
www.odeumexpo.com/forms/employment.asp; or, send resume & cover letter